Current is committed to supporting healthcare facilities, retail locations, manufacturing facilities and other businesses as they respond to COVID-19 and reopen to the public.
When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, Current quickly converted its Specialty Chemical and Materials plant in Cleveland, Ohio to produce hand sanitizer at an industrial scale. This high-quality, FDA-recommended ethanol-based hand sanitizer has already been used in retail and manufacturing locations across the U.S. and is now available for commercial purchase.
- Ethanol-based disinfectant
- Safe for external use on hands
- Based on standards from the U.S. FDA and World Health Organization
- Stable supply of ethanol ensures continuous production
- Available in 80% alcohol liquid or 70% alcohol gel
- Packaged in 1 gal, 5 gal, 15 gal, and 55 gal formats
The formulation is based on U.S. FDA and World Health Organization recommendations. Check out the data sheet for complete product details.
- Manufacturing, distribution and warehouse
- Food service